Saturday, December 12, 2009

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat {again}

I made the play!! I am so excited. I didn't get the part I wanted
but I think I will enjoy this part more! I am an attendent which means
I dance the entire time. The dances are so cool though. After school yesterday,
I had to go get measurments for my costume. It was so funny to see her face!
It was hard for her to measure the length! It was hilarious. Then she measured
my waist which was a 26. You should have seen her face!!!! Anyway, I feel so bad
that none of my other friends made it. I feel kind of guilty you know? Well,
everyday next week I have to stay after school for a while to learn my dances.
Have a good Saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. Becca, glad to hear you made it in the play!!!
    Even if it's not quite the part you wanted it still should be a lot of fun. Good luck with it!
    Love ya, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca,
    Some of your friends did make it, unless you don't consider them friends. Good Job on making the play! You're going to be awesome! That's funny about Miss Boren measuring you for your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my thigh these days is 26 inches, sheesh!!!!
    Congrats on making the play.
    I finally discovered your blog. I did not realize you had one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 5 ft. 11 in. I am blonde, thin, and love playing my violin.