Friday, December 4, 2009

Jellybeans

You have no idea how hard it was to find a picture of jellybeans.
It took me one hour to find that picture. Well anyway, my mom and
dad are still in Hawaii. I really hope they are having fun. Mom texted
me saying she was sitting on the beach waiting for dad to come out
of a meeting. I was like, " And I am sitting in stupid English class
completely bored out of my mind." Oh well. I am really glad she
got to go. She deserves it. Grandma is taking good care of us though.
Well they get home on Sunday. I am going to try out for Joseph and
the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat next Tuesday. I want to be
Potiphar's Wife or a Narrator. Actually I am practicing my songs
while I am typing this. But, I am getting tired. I will make sure
I tell you everything that happens on the wonderful journey.
It should be interesting. I just hope I get to be in the play
period. I have been practicing so hard. I listened to the
sound track for eleven hours on the way to Colorado
and eleven hours back. It got annoying. It better be worth
it because I even bought the songs on Itunes and they were
not cheap. Oh well. Okee. I am done. Later.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your Mom and Dad had a good time in Hawaii. That's a beautiful place and much warmer than here right now! Correct you on Allie, she was really good as well as the rest of you. Isaac just had an issue that one morning leaving for school but other than that he was really good, too. Love you guys and have fun hearing all the good stories your mom and dad will have as they return tomorrow. Enjoy Becky till then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECCA!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEY WERE IN HAWAII???

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 5 ft. 11 in. I am blonde, thin, and love playing my violin.