Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Yesterday I tried out for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
You have no idea how nervous I was!! I came to school today so scared to
find out if I made it to callbacks or not. I did. Whew!!! But, there were two
colums for the girls. One had about five girls in it and the other had like
twenty. I was in the short list which means I have a chance of being a
main character. Now, I hope that I do make either a narrator or
Potiphar's wife. I will let you know on Friday after school. It is a really
long wait but we'll see if I can even live with all that suspense.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Becca! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Yes, be sure to let us know what part you get and when the play is so we can come see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you tomorrow, I know you'll be excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 5 ft. 11 in. I am blonde, thin, and love playing my violin.