Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last Day of Summer

On the last day of summer, I slept in until 6:30. {If you can call that sleeping in!} Then I went to my friend Cara's birthday party. We mostly played games. But no worries! They were games that I have not played at a birthday party! It was a blast! After the games, we had a cupcake decorating contest. The first cupcake I made was supposed to be a spider web but it didn't turn out well so I ate it instead of entering it. Then I took the blue icing {which everybody thought I was hogging because I was making it very detailed} and I made a cookie monster cupcake. I was up against some teenagers as well. But I won!! I got a ten dollar gift certificate! I will but a picture of the cupcake on as soon as I download it

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becs, Good Job at winning the contest! Glad you had fun!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becca, I have a great idea! u better do this!!!

    Go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and scroll down to the bottom to where it says accessorize your blog. click on 'view our entire blinky collection here' or something like that. and then on the side where there is a green box, click on pets. click on the quilted horse blinkie, and then you can put it on your blog!!! IT'S SO CUTE TOTALLY DO IT! cara

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 5 ft. 11 in. I am blonde, thin, and love playing my violin.