Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School

So far, I am liking school. The only things that I hate about school is that I have P.E. first period, my math teacher gives TONS of homework, and finally, When I open my locker, you have to push it while trying to open it. Oh well! :p
I am officially on my school volleyball team. I tried out last week and believe it or not, I made the team! Right after practice, my dad took me to BIG 5 to get my volleyball shorts. They are extremely short! My dad HATES them!! But, it's wear the shorts or get kicked of the team.
Tomorrow is school pictures. I am kind of mad because I get my braces off right after school!! Well, one more school picture with braces!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Good luck with volleyball, and yay for getting your braces off! Perhaps you can get your school pictures redone . . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 5 ft. 11 in. I am blonde, thin, and love playing my violin.