Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Reunion

Yesterday, I got home from our annual Loveridge family reunion. The food was very yummy! For those of you who didn't stay until Sunday missed out on an awesome breakfast. We had sausages and scones!! They were so yummy with Reva Beth's raspberry jelly on them! Anyways, we had lots of fun. There were fun crafts like painting shirts, making plates, hunting for sapphires, sand art, painting picture frames, and making a family reunion journal. We also got to pick a knick knack that used to be my great grandma Loveridge's.  I hung out with Hannah and Sara as well as Ava, Liam, and Emma. There was a big park across the street that we all loved to play on. I wish that we could see each other more often because I love getting to know the other side of the family!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am 5 ft. 11 in. I am blonde, thin, and love playing my violin.